quarta-feira, 3 de abril de 2013

Ouça o Side C de “Paramore”!

A banda acaba de estrear o Side C do novo álbum, você pode ouvi-lo clicando aqui.
Anklebiters
Why do you care what people think?
Are you hooked up to their leash?
You know anklebiters
Ate up your personality
Try to remember how it felt
To just make up your own steps
And let anklebiters
Chew up, spit out someone else
Fall in love with yourself
Because
Someday you’re gonna be the only one you’ve got
Someday you’re gonna be the only one you’ve got
Why do you want to please the world and leave yourself to drop dead?
Someday you’re gonna be the only one you’ve got
What do you actually expect
A broken mirror to reflect
You know anklebiters
Gave you a false perception
And why do I defend your ignorance?
Oh why do I defend the state you’re in?
You should fall in love with yourself oh again
Fall in love with yourself
Because
Someday you’re gonna be the only one you’ve got
Someday you’re gonna be the only one you’ve got
Why do you want to please the world and leave yourself to drop dead?
Someday you’re gonna be the only one you’ve got
Anklebiters!
Anklebiters!
Someday you’re gonna be alone
Anklebiters!
Anklebiters!
Interlude: Moving On
Now I can move on to facing
Big girl problems
No more high school drama
Graduated with honors
And I’m drinking coffee while I read the paper
I’ve been saving money
Eating only top ramen
Now I get a holiday
Wherever I go I might stay
I don’t plan on coming back
Ever if I can hold back
Now I get a holiday

Proof
It’s really hard
I can’t cry in your arms cause you’re not here
It’s not your fault and if it was I wouldn’t care
My heart is bigger than the distance in between us
I know it cause I feel it beating
So strong it’ll knock you down
Over here
Can’t count the miles away from where I wanna be
Bet your skin is warm and that you’re smiling
Yeah, that’s what I always loved the most about you
You’re so strong, come and knock me down
Baby, if I’m half the man I say I am
If I’m a woman with no fear just like I claim I am
Then I’ll believe in what you say, there’s nothing left for you to do
The only proof that I need is you
I’ll get in my car
Driving faster than I ever did before
Head out west until I finally reached the shore
Then I’ll swim out wherever you are
We’ll ride the undercurrent down to the floor
Making friends with all the unfamiliar creatures
Pushing back on the unnecessary pressure
Come up for air just so you know we won’t drown
So strong
The weight of the world can’t keep us down
Baby, if I’m half the man I say I am
If I’m a woman with no fear just like I claim I am
Then I’ll believe in what you say, there’s nothing left for you to do
The only proof that I need is you
So do you love me?
All you gotta do is say yes
Now do you love me?
And I won’t ever second guess
Now do you love me?
All you gotta do is say yes
Now do you love me?
Then you already proved it
Baby, if I’m half the man I say I am
If I’m a woman with no fear just like I claim I am
Then I’ll believe in what you say, there’s nothing left for you to do
The only proof that I need is you
Hate to See Your Heart Break
There is not a single word in the whole world
That could describe the hurt
The dullest knife just sawing back and forth,
And ripping through the softest skin there ever was
How were you to know?
And I, I hate to see your heart break
I hate to see your eyes get darker as they close
But I’ve been there before
Love happens all the time
To people who aren’t kind
And heroes who are blind…
Expecting perfect scripted movie scenes
Who wants an awkward silence mystery?
How were you to know?
And I, I hate to see your heart break
I hate to see your eyes get darker as they close
But I’ve been there before
And oh, for all the air that’s in your lungs
And oh, for all the joy that is to come
For all the things that you’re alive to feel
Let the pain remind you hearts can heal
Oh how were you to know?
And I, I hate to see your heart break
I hate to see your eyes get darker as they close
But I’ve been there before

Fonte: Hayley Williams Brasil

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário